Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Week 7: Engaging Your Customers - FaceBook Strategy


Below are the 7 business I “liked” and the reasons I chose them and how it can help me with my business:

             Legal Zoom - I chose Legal Zoom so I can capture their following. A lot of my clientele are new business owners and they would also like if I shared some of the information that Legal Zoom had to offer.

             ADP - I chose ADP because they are one of my business partners and I would like to share their posts because I assume they will have good tips and tricks that I can share with my clients via social media. Information marketing is what I prefer to use.  

             Social Media Marketing World - I chose this page for their tips and tricks and content share.

             Tony Robbins – I love Tony Robbins and his business advice. This page would be good for content sharing with my followers and for learning.

             Construction Business Owner - I chose this page to like because they are my target clientele and would like to engage with their following.

             Housecall Pro - I close this because Housecall Pro is a software I use to help my clients get organized and it can help them manage their business. I figure by following them I would be kept up to date on what they are doing so I can pass along the knowledge to my clients.

             Entrepreneur – I chose this page, so I can capture their following and for content share as well.

Over all, each of these business pages would enable me to share their content and pass along the wisdom to my following. As I mentioned before, information marketing is a good tool to use when posting to social media and each of these pages are a wealth of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment