Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Week 11: Email Marketing



Newsletters are good for businesses who want to keep their customer base well informed. For my business I would prefer a monthly newsletter and I would use the “Top 10” as the base of my new letter. I would use informative marketing with each category in the newsletter. Most of my customer base are new and small businesses, so they need a lot of help and information in starting or launching their existing business.

I would utilize the following categories below:  

  • ·         Top Ten Tips for helping you Budget
  • ·         Top 10 Business Apps
  • ·         Top 10 Tax Tips
  • ·         Top 10 Social Media Tips
  • ·         Top 10 Customer Service Tips


3 comments:

  1. I think those are great categories. Business apps and tax tips especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea of your newsletter is a great start! I think since your business is mostly information based, having a newsletter would be a great way to keep your customer's up to date on all the new social media craze. How often would you send out these newsletter? I think maybe sending out like examples to each of the categories can help get your message across!
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the whole 'Top 10' idea. I think a newsletter would honestly be extremely beneficial to your business and could possibly be the main way you gain clients. I think a monthly Newsletter seems pretty reasonable and allows enough time to gather content.

    ReplyDelete