Thursday, September 13, 2018

Week 4: Blog 2. Aesthetics, Design, and Branding


My two favorite sites: 

This is a site that I visit frequently for two of my clients.  I must pull information from their site since it’s a manufacture that they use.

I like the number of photos on the La Cantina Website and the clarity of each one. I have been to sites where the photos are low resolution and its similar to a house you are buying with the paint job is bad.

I like their use of all the social links. Each one is active, and they have most of the popular social media links.  

I like the interactive videos, this helps consumers when they need some guidance and from what I have seen, not many of their competitors have it.

I don’t feel overwhelmed even though their site holds of lot of content. I feel like they organized everything perfectly and they are giving you a guided tour throughout the site.


As I have mentioned, I am not an Apple user, but I do appreciate their site and marketing magnificence that goes into everything they do.

I love the clarity of their photos, the colors that they use and the size of their photos. I haven’t seen many websites like Apple where the images pop out like 3D and I believe that it’s apart of the appeal.
 I like their simple, clean-cut logo that isn’t overwhelming.

I like that their content is always fresh and updated. Seems like they are always changing the first page, which is a brilliant idea.

Their menu bar is very simplistic, which is important for a not so simplistic company, so I also think that is neat.

I like that they don’t use a lot of content and the pages that they do have content on, are most likely at 1st grade reading level which relaxes the brain when you don’t have to put hard work into buying your item.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the first website you mentioned (lacantina.com). It's a beautiful page that engages its visitors right off the bat with its great use of short video clips of its products in use. It's seems very simple, straight forward, and easy to use which I think is a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete