Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Week 15: Optimizing Yourself and the Company


When it comes to Google analytics, the features I would like to focus on would be:
1.     How well do you retain users?
I would like to know how well I am retaining my audience, so I can see what content did well from one week to the next.
2.     How do I acquire users?
How I acquire users is important, so I can see what marketing methods are working and which ones are not.
3.     My bounce rate:
My bounce rate will tell me how effective my content is. From there I can change it around to see what works best. I can also check my page speed to make sure that isn’t affecting the rate.
4.     When do my users visit?
I would like to use this information, so I can see what the best time to do a posting. If they mainly check in on social media around 6 pm then that’s the time I want to post the most for the following week.
5.     What pages do they visit?
I would like to see what page on my site interests them the most, so I can make sure I have all imperative information on this page and create links to my other pages to counter my bounce rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment