Thursday, November 15, 2018

Week 13: Online Advertising - Analysis of the Marketplace


Facebook has the following advertising:
1.       Friends of connections
2.       Driving traffic and leads
3.       Post likes and engagements
4.       App installation ads
I can use photos in my social media advertising that draw people in with a my “Top 10 Business Tips” blog (I don’t have a blog currently but if I was advertising, I would use my blog as a landing page). My business could use “post boosting” on Instagram and Facebook because the algorithm is always changing so this is part of playing the game. I would also use “driving traffic and leads” as it is important for me to drive my customers to my blog, so I can share what I believe to be important business tips; to my target market which is, new business owners. I want to share my knowledge on how to run your small business and they may see that my services can help them run their business flawlessly and with little effort on their part.  I would use these ads once per month due to my type of business and the onboarding process that can be extensive as it can take up to 30 days. I believe spending 500 per month would be beneficial till the company has grown more. Once is has grown then spending 10,000.00 per month would make sense, on average, one client can generate that in one year.



No comments:

Post a Comment