Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Week 12: Using other Social Media


I think LinkedIn would be a good platform to actively use for my business. 

When I attend networking events I can find the people I am networking with from my phone. Which is great if I don’t have a business card handy. LinkedIn is very business minded so I don’t feel bad when I post about my business as I would on Facebook or Instagram. 

I have heard Google Plus is going to be taken down within the next few months because it didn’t take off the way they wanted it to. I will need to research this more to see what’s happening with it.

I could try using Yelp as I know the search engines love when I business is on Yelp. 

I am not a big fan of Groupon because to change your campaign you need to get them on the phone and I don’t like something I can’t go in and change myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment