Monday, December 10, 2018

Week 16: Planning Your Future Strategy


I have enjoyed using Facebook because of the analytics that it gives you. However,  I believe LinkedIn might be the most effective to use since you can clearly see what everyone is there for and target that businesses that fall into my niche. 

I have also liked using LinkedIn because of its professionalism and you know you aren’t bothering your friends with things they don’t need. When I post to Facebook I am marketing my friends and family and most aren’t business owners. 

LinkedIn is very straight forward and to the point. I can connect with people I meet via LinkedIn and they aren’t worried that they are letting me in their private lives, such as Facebook. The tools I have liked to use the most was Google analytics. I love that I can see everything about my audience, so I can see what is working and what is not. 

I believe that 2 to 5 hours per week should be spent on my business. It takes that much time to produce posts and comment on other people’s posts. It’s important to build and engage your following.

My plan for the next month is to post 3 times per week on Instagram, Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn at around 7am and again around 7pm. This seems to be a good time from my analytics. The content I will share will be a recommendation I have of a CPA or some field that helps small business. Then the other content will be about tips on social media and another on how to run your business.  

6 comments:

  1. Hey I agree with you about google analytics I like to see what’s working and what’s not it’s very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea, I liked that you brought up the fact that you are not bothering your friends and family when you are using Linkedin. I feel that same way. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,

    It looks like you have a great grasp on your insights and what works for you. I think it will be cool to have a recommendation for a CPA. I would love to know if I can get a tax write-off for any paid social media efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great example of choosing the plaform that best suites your business. Also, I like that you are only posting three times per week instead of every day. I think I will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! great post. You have really strong ideas that will help flourish your company. What I like most about LinkedIn is that it opens the door to networking which can lead to more clients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, I also love that FB offers the analytics and are so clear. LinkedIn is a great source of marketing without having to feel that you’re bothering your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete